Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiro Tanari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Manek Iridius
Soldier
Soldier

Kiro Tanari Empty
PostSubject: Kiro Tanari   Kiro Tanari Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Opinions, please.
~~~~~
CA Millitary Proprietary Network Login
Login: root
Password: ********

Access Denied

Access Denied

Access Granted

File DC01-A Accessed
Text Encryption
File Subject: Daodan Chrysalis

We first began research into a performance-enhancing mechanism that provided high output/low cost two years ago. Steroids had the unfortunate effect of steilizing some subjects, and as other countries began to replace old equipment, we did into have the proper connections to aquire the resources to recrate already outdated weaponry. Information on the other hand, was readily available to us, and we had labratories devoted to chemical storage and fusion.
We began with a simple look into the way steroids enhanced the user's physical condition. after only a few weeks, we had managed to understand the drawbacks of the drugs and began to look into ways we could minimize this drawback, perhaps even turn it into a benefit. Once the chemical composition was plotted out, we began to combine our resources.
Our first attempts at creating a stable solution were failures, with several samples having volatile reactions to their containers. After months of research, trial and error, we came up with a stable composition that would not affect inanimate objects. This was a major concern after the first sample prooved to be acidic enough to leak through several floors of the facility, ruining a similar expiriment that was taking place.
After the stable compound was created, we moved onto animal testing. The compund was named 'Daodan', after the researcher who lead the project. On several rats and small birds, the Daodan compound proved exceptionally effective, increasing the subjects' physical attributes tenfold. Strength, speed, stamina, and other attributes were greatly increased while the subjects' physical forms were left virtually untouched.
Oddly enough, after the Daodan compound took effect, there was a small solid object left behind in the subject's heart. In effect, the Daodan compound was another blood cell, increasing efficiency in the muscles by altering the purpose of an amount of the body's white blood cells and using their antibiotic features to increase the output of the subject's muscles. Each blood cell altered by the Daodan compound would, at some point, pass through this second heart, which we dubbed the Daodan Chrysalis. With animal testing complete, we were ready to move on to a sentient test subject.

File DC02-A Accessed
Text Encription
File Subject: Jackson Calahad

Our testing phase lead to the need for fully mature test subjects. Three perfectly suitable subjects were found in various places, this one a male horse in his early thirties fighting in the middle east. He was a willing subject to the testing, as he had a family at home and only needed to serve three more months of duty, which would be taken up by our testing.
Early stages of the Daodan Chrysalis's development went on as normal, with Calahad gaining exceptional speed, strength, durability and stamina. His test scores from the first month of testing were impressively higher than they were before the Daodan compound was introduced into his system.
Unfortunately, during the second stage of the Chrysalis's development, the Chrysalis grew too large inside the test subject's heart. Despite our best intentions and strongest efforts to discover a way to break down a developing Chrysalis, or at least halt it's growth, we were unable to save the subject. Jackson Calahad died of a heart attack, and was listed as MIA in the CA military network.
After our initial failure, we backed off, returning to animals who's Chrysalis's were stable and fully developed. We began to create a compound that would break down the Chrysalis and begin to remove the Daodan compound from the subject's body. Initial testing showed that the new compound successfuly broke down the Chrysalis into a vapour that was then used by the muscles as normal oxygen. White bloodcells altered by the compound were expelled as well, through the urinary tract of the subject.
With this failsafe ready, we began to search for another test subject.

File DC02-B Accessed
Text Encryption
File Subject: Louis Armand

Our second test subject was a rat we sprung from a criminal institution. Armand was more than willing to co-operate with us in exchange for his freedom, a risk we were willing to take in order to compete with the other militaries of the world.
Armand's Chrysalis developed just as Calahad's did, increasing his physical attributes with time. The second stage proved no issue or danger to the test subject, and the Chrysalis reached it's full size without incident.
Once again, however, we were in error. The Daodan compound had an affect on the sentient test subject's mind, altering his perception of reality. Louis Armand has since been incarcerated. Those working night shifts are constantly pestered by his relentless assault on his cell walls.
We began to research the cause of this mental breakdown, and found it to be a fault of the subject's. His previous love affair with narcotics had broken down receptors in the brain that the Daodan compound required to work properly. With those neural receptors blocked off, the Daodan cells had to filter through other areas of the brain, leading to hallucinations and varying degrees of psycosis. It was then understood that we needed a test subject with little experience in the world. Thus, our final test subject was sought out.

File DC02-C Accessed
Text Encrypton
File Subject: Kiro Tanari

Our final subject was a young wolf, age five, found on the streets living under a ragged cardboard shelter. He seemed timid, but as members of the staff began to grow used to his presence, he began to grow used to theirs. The requirements of these expiriments were very demanding, but none of us expected raising a child to be one of them.
The entire staff loved him, and I only now realize that we were all like one large family. Kiro was no longer a test subject when he had matured enough to allow the Daodan compound to be introduced, he had become part of our small team.
During all three staged ot the Daodan Chrysalis's development, Kiro went relatively unchanged. It came to our understanding that because he was so young, his body reacted differently to the compound. Rather than the Daodan cells immediately altering the boy's abilities, they became dormant inside of him, waiting until they were needed rather than enhancing him as they developed.
Kiro would grow to be physically superior to most people on the planet, with minimal effort. Our experiments were a success, and once Kiro was fully mature, he would be able to do things some people only dream of. Unfortunately, as is the same with all teens, when Kiro reached fourteen he began to question what was going on.
The young boy was like a son to me -- I even adopted him under my own name. He always called me "Papa," even before then, and the staff members' names all had 'aunt' or 'uncle' before them. He began calling me "Pops" when he reached fourteen, and he wanted ot know what all of this was to become.
Needless to say, he didn't take the news very well, but I felt he deserved to know. The next day, we woke up to find Kiro ready for his daily routine, something we had far from expected. I was worried he would hate us for whad had happened to his youth, but he seemed... determined. There was a fire in his eyes after that day.
He would study relentlessly, day and night. Various sources of knowlege provided him with all he needed to know about biology, physics, computers and people. His interaction with the staff helped him grow people skills, and I was proud to say that my boy would become a well roudned individual.
However, I was never so dissapointed as I was on the day of his ninteenth birthday. Not in him, but myself. When I woke, I found a note from him in the break room. I didn't have to read it to know what had happened. Once I arrived in the main research labs, I found our final Daodan compound scattered on the floor, and all of our notes had been wiped from the computer systems, both primary and backup.
I still feel bad for what happened to him. I resigned my position in the team the following month, and began to use the resources available to me in order to try and track him down. It's my only hope that we can find him before someone else does, and tries to use him for evil.

~Julien Tanari.

File JT08122135-A Accessed
Audio Log
File Subject: Daodan Vaccine

I just recived word that the vaccine the was developed in my old labs was found missing this morning. It makes me wonder who would steal a compound that had only one purpose. I fear for my son's safety, and can only pray that he is alright.

File DS02-C Accessed
Text Encryption
File Subject: Kiro Tanari

Name: Kiro Tanari
DoB: 01/25/2115
Sex: M
Race: Grey Wolf

Kiro Tanari is the only living test subject of the Daodan research conduced by the labs of of Dr. Tanari and Dr. Hasegawa. His Daodan Chrysalis's latency was at 25% when he escaped the labs with an experimental plasma pistol and a combat knife made of a new prototype alloy. He posesses intelligence of an average college graduate, while his physical attributes are all above normal. As his latency rises, the risk of a mental breakdown similar to that of subject DC02-B increases, putting the population of the country at risk.
All personell are to be on the lookout for him. If he is seen, call for backup and do not attempt to aprehend him alone.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Kiro Tanari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Tanari   Kiro Tanari Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 pm

When I first saw this, I told myself "This is way too long to sit and read when I could be doing other things." Before I knew it, I was at the bottom, and dissapointed when i finished because there wasn't more. BRING ME MORE!!!
Back to top Go down
Shay
Fireclaw's Dragon
Fireclaw's Dragon
Shay

Kiro Tanari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Tanari   Kiro Tanari Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Yeah, I got into it too. That's a cool way you described them, the whole "hacked" idea for a character description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiro Tanari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiro Tanari   Kiro Tanari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiro Tanari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Non-Specific Roleplays :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: