Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexei Mo'Kara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manek Iridius
Soldier
Soldier

Alexei Mo'Kara Empty
PostSubject: Alexei Mo'Kara   Alexei Mo'Kara Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:40 am

"Lord!"

A young devil rushed into the throne room, bowing down in front of a seated feind. The man on the throne sighed at the sight of the battle-worn messanger.

"You bring news of success, child?"

"N... no..."

"Why have my armies failed me again? the man demaned, standing from his throne and stepping down towards the messenger, steam rising from his hooves with each step. Behind him, the stone was frozen solid where each of his steps had landed. The messenger shook with fear, not daring to raise his head.

"A... A dragoon."

"One warrior?"

"Please lord, her spea-"

"I dont' care to hear about her weapon!" the fiend roared, his eyes flashing pale blue. "Her name!"

"The... the other Burmicians called her 'Mo'Kara'..."

"A demon's name carried by a mortal?" the lord said, chucklign and turning around. "Interesting..."

"Master, her spear carries magic..."

"What doesn't these days?"

"No... she was casting devastating spells... her armour too, everything about her reeks of arcane!"

"I was told Burmecia was the weakest point between this realm and theirs... Why do they put up such defence?"

"We were told that their stongest was gon when Crescent died..."

"Crescent died, and so will she." the man said. "Rally the troops and get my armour."
Back to top Go down

Alexei Mo'Kara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Non-Specific Roleplays :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: