Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I fallow you every where you go

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YourShadow
Brawler
Brawler

I fallow you every where you go Empty
PostSubject: I fallow you every where you go   I fallow you every where you go Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:00 pm

My reason for join was to led a hand to the admin who could can use all the help he can get.
Back to top Go down
Electra
Aeromancer
Aeromancer
Electra

PostSubject: Re: I fallow you every where you go   I fallow you every where you go Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 pm

welcome to this rapidly falling apart site.
Back to top Go down
Manek Iridius
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: I fallow you every where you go   I fallow you every where you go Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 pm

Falling apart only due to the inactivity of a certain individual, who seems to be refusing to make his move in several roleplays. I'm not naming names here (Xeph), but it's getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: I fallow you every where you go   I fallow you every where you go Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:38 am

Well now that I have my browser working again, Manek, I can continue... But do I want to browse a site with this little visual appeal? Where did the sunset go. That was there for a reason, you know... I'm putting it back before I do any posting, and counting on it staying there. Rapidly falling apart due to one individual? I have to say, that makes feel quite accomplished, being so crucial to the forum's existance. Help the administration? HA! Yeah right. Administration's fine. I'll post after school... and don't change that pitcuture again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I fallow you every where you go   I fallow you every where you go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I fallow you every where you go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Main Market :: Discussions and Introductions-
Jump to: