Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattius
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies

Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One)) Empty
PostSubject: Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One))   Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 pm

Drasial stepped into the arena. His piercing blue eyes made some of the crowd gasp in momentary fear. He wore a white lab coat with black pants, his hair was black with bits of light brown in certain areas. Drasial had a strange look about him as he threw of his lab coat to reveal his ripped chest and abdominal muscles. His arms however were not that impressive but had a medium amount of muscle mass on them.

Drwaing a small, black and sleek-looking handgun from his side. He gave a small chuckle as he loaded the gun with a few tranqulizers. On his right hand he wore a black gaunlet. it looked to be shaped from the bowels of Hell itself.
"Come and face me!"
Back to top Go down
https://dragonnest.darkbb.com
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One))   Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:35 pm

"A gun?" A shadowy figure in black ninja robes and a red sash flipped out of a cloud of smoke suspended high above the arena. He landed gracefully, dust from the sand creating smaller clouds close to the ground. He stood up straight and held his katana in a guarding formation with the hilt in front of his nose, and the blade running down his chest and stomach. "A pretty penny. Your bullets will be severed by my blade, and your pride by my mystic arts."
Back to top Go down

Come forth and challenge me! ((One on One))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: The Arena :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: