Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
I love God
Mercenary
Mercenary
I love God

Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Empty
PostSubject: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:00 pm

I find it down right insultive to whomever changed my log in name...to just the content but the practice behind it...admin/mod power abuse tsk tsk
think and ask before dont even cover it...not cool guys not cool.
this being said ive made it a point to leave....not that it matters seeing as this forum is dead anyway...
I also know this post shall be deleted or changed in some manner....
poor management I beleave fits best.

its been fun I leave you not mad but disappointed.
good day and happy rp-ing.

Task Master
What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.templeoftheblacklight.net/
Manek Iridius
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:39 am

I love God wrote:
I find it down right insultive to whomever changed my log in name...to just the content but the practice behind it...admin/mod power abuse tsk tsk
think and ask before dont even cover it...not cool guys not cool.
this being said ive made it a point to leave....not that it matters seeing as this forum is dead anyway...
I also know this post shall be deleted or changed in some manner....
poor management I beleave fits best.

its been fun I leave you not mad but disappointed.
good day and happy rp-ing.

Task Master
What a Face

(Quoted to preserve original content)

NOTE TO READERS:

1) Nobody's going to cover anything up. Mattius will blame Xephyr for the namechange and ban him, then Xephyr will unban himself with his alternate account.

2) This forum is hardly 'dead', that would imply no activity. Since there's often more than one post a day, it's safe to assume that our friend here thinks that every forum should have everything. Ever.

3) Nobody cares.

EDIT: REQUEST TO MODS/ADMINS.
Leave this topic undeleted, please. I could use the lulz now and again.

Last edited by Manek Iridius on Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : RESTORING ORIGINAL CONTENT.)
Back to top Go down
YourShadow
Brawler
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Dear admin:

if this Xephyr is such a problem then why havn`t deleted his account hmmm.
Not that im passing judgement. But the fact that you had to restore the your "ORIGINAL" post three times then he is going to be a major problem for this sites development.

Sencerly:YourShadow

Last edited by YourShadow on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelled something wrong)
Back to top Go down
Manek Iridius
Soldier
Soldier

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 2:03 pm

YourShadow wrote:
Dear admin:

if this Xephyr is such a problem then why havn`t deleted his account hmmm.
Not that im passing judgement. But the fact that you had to restore the your "ORIGINAL" post three times then he is going to be a major problem for this sites development.

Sencerly:YourShadow

Hi Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:49 am

What original post?? I haven't been on in forever, How could I have changed someone's post?
Back to top Go down
YourShadow
Brawler
Brawler

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 10:19 am

Hmmm perheps we jumped the gun.

We should from now on ask around first to see if what is being said is true.We are deeply sorry to xephyr for our miss understanding.

Sincerely:YourShadow

P.S. We know not who this Anthony Manek speaks of so please if you wish to know our real name's please do ask (via private massage) thank you.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

You're a pooper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.   Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insultive abuse of admin and mod powers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Main Market :: Suggestions and News-
Jump to: