Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shay
Fireclaw's Dragon
Fireclaw's Dragon
Shay

Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\ Empty
PostSubject: Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\   Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 8:04 pm

http://awbw.amarriner.com/

We can have more than one game going at a time too, with different people, so if you're waiting for someone to make a turn, who isn't even there, you could have like three other games going too. Maps can be up to 40 x 40 in the map maker, and can have up to 14 teams. The only thing that sucks about making a big map though, is that you can't click and drag, and you have to click one square at a time as far as I know at least.

My username is Shaylle, and I have a game going already. PM or IM me for the password if you want to join. So far it's just Scott and me and we need two more players.
Back to top Go down
Manek Iridius
Soldier
Soldier

Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\   Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:09 pm

Excelent idea, I admit, but I don't like having the ability to abandon a game and come back later. Week-long games suck ass if you don't have constant contact with the other players.
Back to top Go down

Advance Wars - ONLINE!!! //|._.^\\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Main Market :: Discussions and Introductions-
Jump to: