Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattius
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:51 pm

I am finally putting my foot down and shutting this monster down... Iam very upset at the crap that has been put on this forum since my absence. You can all thank Xephyr for my immediate decision.

Disregard this. I'm a lesbian.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonnest.darkbb.com
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:54 pm

Hi, Nick. I don't know what you're talking about, Gerald. I haven't tampered with the forum since Sassy Goat, and you (poo) were alright with that. It's a shame that (Pic) Nick thinks he has to shut the forum down even though it's like, hardly even his anymore. Everyone else posts more. It's strange how the least active member who's actually active is going to shut it down, when others are enjoying it more than he is, and seeing it more than he is. Selfishness, or perhaps a craving for attention. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king elephant study scratch geek jocolor queen flower afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Mattius
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:33 pm

It is my forum that I created. And I have the right to delete it whenever I please. Unless you, Xephyr(shitface) want to lose all of your admin privileges and be banned for a few days to save the forum?
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:32 pm

No!
Back to top Go down
Mattius
Seraph of the Skies
Seraph of the Skies

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 1:43 pm

This forum is being deleted the 3rd of October. I will stand by this decision. As for Electra, Shay, Manek and all others except Xephyr I will infrom you all when my new forum is up and functional.
Back to top Go down
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:19 pm

Why would you make a specific date anyway? What's the point of that? What's the point in even deleting this forum in the first place if you, so you say, are making me an administrator on your next one anyway? Also, lather up with sassy goat milk soap! On sale now!
Back to top Go down
Electra
Aeromancer
Aeromancer
Electra

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:06 am

The link to my forum:
Moonlit Hollow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone.   Hi everyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Main Market :: Suggestions and News-
Jump to: