Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Badmerica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Badmerica Empty
PostSubject: Badmerica   Badmerica Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 3:52 am

I was born in South Philadelphia and Erica Morgan Yak. He ran a small restaurant. We wern't poor, but we were not rich. We lived on the second floor directly above the restaurant.
    My husband intimadating father, not intentally if you ever met him for the first time intimadated stand must with short black hair, while know 6 feet tall rush hour in a restaurant, if you dig into the kitchen staff better than no Drill Sargent. but if you know it, you can pretty relaxed view that there is really nothing he could step by step. My mother's words summed up his angel. It has always been good, he was very personable and a good soldier in the family is always in front of my profit when the father was listening.
    Things are good .... until that night. I was asleep in bed, I had school the next day, when my father jumped to my bedroom door woke me up and I took my mother there was smoke coming from the stairs to the restaurant. He leads us through the window to escape and how we push ground.I saw four people in the farm of my father had taken a look at it to live, and my mother told me to run flipped the good and the other side of alley, when he went to the end of the alley is one of the bat out of the shadows came grabbed my mother shouted to me to run, but I'm standing ambition than others, which I caught, and I Drugs I, back in the alley, my parents worshiped Group one of the front, I will not forget or forgive. We were about what happens if you do not pay, are now facing penility, as he relaxed then shot both my parents warned
    I will not forget that mans face, 5 feet dirty yellow hair teeth burned up to the neck red halitosis bright blue eyes and a scar on his face for a long time in my head Browne. As I stand shellshocked slowly kill my parents turned the gun at me. No luck child witnesses. One in four people speak Seth come only child not older than 10 on the back!
    No witnesses, when he put a gun to his head. If this is done sirens in the distance I would certian I could hear, but I would be dead a second later, he took the gun and put it away. It looks like this is your lucky hehehe to see the baby, she decided to go and four more people at night
                                                    8 years later
After what happened to me and my family were in my personal hell in the whole city a house shity to the next step, doc transported simultaneously and see every drop of fucking way. They wanted to make sure that I do not tramatized a threat to society and not a real threat to them, but I was a man. He still remembers the night in fear, endless grief and anger that I felt when I thought Seth. When I was 14, I said to hell with him, and pulled. I was exhausted, I walked and walked next four years I have lived on the streets in the band and we are, what we want, I joined one of the reasons I was in the band at some point as a local I ndacite principle this diet are cartels Colombia or Cosa Nostra worked, hell, ass net that makeing the US supposedly, that's the way to make some contacts net and maybe set some information recently Seth once worked in Triad and Yakuza. It works in the evening almost killed three times again in my life.
    We rented INFORMATION broadcast deliever to make depots steal military, what happens delievery my band got out of the truck military in the past has been tying my shoes when I heard shots and saw the outskirts truck boxes material textile triple shooting all members I was a band in the back, and I figureed I keep hearing on the truck I this DeadMeat me was the cover of the truck was a huge explosion set of 5 members train from there feet quickly took opurtunity each in hiccups shoot as I have all hell triads coverage Chopper filled cars run atmosphere He appeared pistol is hell was fucking see Tank!
    I took one look at this and say fuck this! I ran the truck cab, apply to all was that the keys were still there, I began Truck fell first, followed fiftth and tore it, it was not long military after the helicopter to just go in my ass, something like customs back jeeps followed felt over my head seemingly endless behind them and 3 colum as a whole. What the hell was that vehicle that is very important to send the entire American army is fucking me!
  I've never seen, Flash wants to shake jeeps and helicopters, I was very busy, but I felt safe and saw the damage the bullets were snipers, suddenly exploded sides started the car engine cough and spit his black smoke oil and the engine died told me later, shooting tear-block engines are right!
    If the country Truckstop, I decided to deny was a small area on the right side and behind the forest, I know I assholes forest to lose. I did not even 6 feet ACOSS field. And I started to turn Sprint in 15 people like phantoms of the night rose from the ground. To move to the dead! One of them shouted. I looked at the odds helicoppters 5 crashes in heaven God knows the man behind the weapon mounted vehicle fleet, armed me, me and 15 people on the teeth. I thought to myself, if I tried to run and I have enough to fill the shot glass, so I did. Geez I know my taillight, but not so far as to remind me to go. One of the men stepped forward and hit me for the gun, but everythng dark.
Back to top Go down

Badmerica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon's Nest :: Random (Social) Shitt :: Random Stories-
Jump to: