Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty much a twilight fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Pretty much a twilight fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Pretty much a twilight fanfic   Pretty much a twilight fanfic Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:04 pm

It was cold and rainy.A girl sat in a graveyard her head baried in her arms,She looked about 19
with Silver hair and pretty Souless Gray eyes her clothing dripping wet from the rain. Shadows
danced arround her as if they were drawn to her. She lifted her head and looked up
with a grin"You want my blood?"She got up as a gust a wind blew her hair and some in her face.
She laughed as the shadows started to form into demon like creatures"well come get it."
She pulled out her sword as the demon's lunged at her one biteing on to her arm and one on her
leg she looked at them and laughter broke out of her mouth."Stupid basterds your going to have to
work harder then that." With a swift strike of her blade she cut the two demons in half,blood spewing everywhere. More shadows danced arround her as if they were mocking her or playing a game with her.
Her grin went into a frown as she started dragging her blade on the ground next to her as if taunting them. Lightning strick the sky and loud thunder was heard as the demons shot out at her as if it was there only chance. She jumped in the air avoding them then swinging backwords hitting one in the back. A loud high pitched scream came from it as it fell to the ground her smileing again."Pathetic demons I should put you out of you'r misarey now."She said as she swong her sword killing two more demon's.The demons started to flee but she laughed"Not hungry after all cowerds"
she though her sword at the demons killing the last raiming ones.She walked up to her sword picking it up and shething it."well that was amuseing" She turned arround to see another shadow but this one seemed odd she knew it wasnt human but it didn't seem to much of a thret.So she walked back to her spot leaning agenst the gravestone and closed her eyes.
She woke up to footsteps so she got up and looked the area over seeing nuthing. Keeping her hand on the hilt of her sword she turned arround to and bumped into a guy wareing all black clothing.He had Black shaggy hair and blood red eyes and looked gothic.He put a finger on her lips and smiled"It's alright
im back for you."She didnt seem to notic him so she turned arround and started to walk away but
he grabed her arm."You don't reconise me?"She growled"I don't know who you are or what you are
I saject you fuck off or die!"She said in a serious tone.He hid his sadend look with his hair.
"If you don't reamber me..."She pulled out his own sword"I'll make you!"She smirked"This day just
keeps getting better and better."She pulled out hers"You know I was going to be nice and let you
live but sence you have annoyed me I have no choice and kill you."The man smiled"If you can beat me
I'll die with honor but if I shall win.."He got cut of with there sowrds clashing together"Just
shut up and fight!"He laughed and pushed her back"Very well."They both lunged at eachother like
two tigers fighting over its food.There swords clashing spewing sparks everywhere.He punched her
gut makeing her fly back."Is that all got."He stood there the looking at her as the rain soked them
both as if angel's from above was crying from this massicure.She jumped up and ran stright for him
"DIE!"She swong and stabed him in the gut he fell to the ground and looked at her"Alexia..."
A strike of pain hit her head like as if she was shot causeing her to fall to the ground on her knees
her clenching her head from the pain. Then looking at him"ALISTER!"She crawled over to him pulling
out the sword from his stumic as blood ran out of it."Alister what have I done"He smiled at her and
waped the tears from her eyes"I told you I would come back for you."Alexia bursted out in tears as he
put a finger on her lips"No need to cry you need to be strong my love."She swong her body on top of him. "Your not going to die..No.."He grabed the back of her head and pulled her close into a kiss her tears rolling onto him."Alexia your stronger then this I have a favore to ask you."She nodded"Anything."
He closed his eyes"Drink my blood."Alexia was shocked for the request"Alister but"Alister smiled
"Please Alexia for me even if it means it will change me this is what I truley want yo uto do."
Alexia forsed a smile"Alright my love if you really want this"She kissed her last kiss with him
"this will hurt."He nodded and kept his eyes closed as she bit into his neack and started to drain
him. Her tears continued to roll down on him as he started to go cold she removed her fangs and looked
at his moshonless body"I couldent reamber him but why?"She then had a flash back of what had happend them to playing as kids then another memory of a big fire brakeing out killing his parents and him as a kid crying for his mommy. Then them growing up together and then him leaveing it had bin 4 years and then he came back."what have I done...You idiot its like you wanted this to happen."She then noticed something in his pocket it was a letter that read"Dear Alexia I'm sorry for the long wait for my return. What I was doing wasnt plesent I became a demon killer and well I guess all the killing drove me mad and I started slautering innocent people.Alexia when I see you it will be our last. You probolly
have forgotton all about me and id like that to remain although my feelings for you are strong
and I am deeply inlove with you. But the torcher I went though just to see you one last like was worth it. I have asked you to drain my blood so I wont come back as a demon. I'm sorry Alexia but this had to happen Goodbye forever my love. ~Sinserly Alister. Alexia waped the tears from her eyes and looked at his dead body once again."Goodbye Alister."

Fin
Back to top Go down

Pretty much a twilight fanfic
Page 1 of 1