Dragon's Nest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Nest

Gaze into this, or browse the site... Your choice. <3

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty much a babel'd fishfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xephyr
Corrupt Phoenix

Pretty much a babel'd fishfic Empty
PostSubject: Pretty much a babel'd fishfic   Pretty much a babel'd fishfic Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 2:13 pm

Translate
It was cold and rainy.A girl sat in a cemetery baried head in his arms, he glanced around 19
with gray hair and silver eyes rather drab clothing wet with rain. Shadow
arround her dancing, as if they were attracted to it. She lifted her head and looked
with a smile, "Do you want my blood," He stood, like a gust of wind, a wind blew her hair and something on my face?.
She laughed as the shadows began to form as demonic creatures "and pick you up."
She called her sword like a demon in a biteing fell on the arm and the other in his
He looked at her leg and broken laughter mouth. "Idiots Basterds duty,
work harder, then. "With a quick strike blade halving two demons, spitting blood everywhere. More shadows danced around them as if your mocking, or play with it.
The smile was a frown when she started pulling his sword on the floor beside her, to make fun of them. Strick sky Lightning and thunder was shot while demons in it, as if it's just an opportunity to be heard. She leapt into the air then returns avoding words you know in the back. A loud cry came out as she fell down again smileing. "Pathetic Hell, I have to put off you'r misarey now." She said she killed her two swords demon's.The Swong demons began to flee, but she laughed "not hungry after all cowerds"
it, but the demon sword to kill the last Raiming ones.She went to pick up his sword and shething it. "Well, it was amuseing" She turned and saw another shadow, but I knew there was this strange people, but does not seem too bright thret.So returned to his seat tilted agents Tomb stone and closed his eyes.
She does not wake up when she stood up and looked at the surface, see above nuthing. Keep your hand on the hilt of the sword went close and all black type clothing.He Wareing had shaggy black hair and blood red eyes and saw gothic.He a finger to his lips and smiled faced "Everything ok
im back for you. "They do not seem Name, addresses him if she turned and started walking, but
He grabbed her arm. "I like it, I can not see?" She muttered, "I do not know who you are or what you are
I saject fuck or die! "She said in a serious tone.He HID get sadend her with her hair.
"If you do not know me reamber ..." She drew his sword, "I'll get you!" She smiled: "This day only
improving. "He took off his" You know, I would be fine and leave
live, but sorry SENCE not have a choice, and kill you. "He smiled," If you can beat me
I will die with honor, but if I win .. "That's where the whole section contradictory sowrds"
Shut up and fight! "He laughed and pushed," Okay. "The two fell on the other
two tigers fighting for their sword fight food.There spitting sparks hit everywhere.He
Gut makeing return trip. "That is all." He stood there, evaluated rain soked
both at the top of the angels shouted massicure.She jumped and ran stright
"DIE!" You Swong and STAB in the intestine, which fell to the ground and then "Alexia ..."
A strike of pain hit his head as if he was shot causeing fall to his knees
tight head in pain. As seen in "ALISTER" crawled participate
stumic sword of his blood poured from her. "Alister what he did" He smiled,
waped tearfully: "I said I would come back to you." Alexia began to mourn when he
put a finger to his lips, "No reason to mourn, to be strong, my love." You Swong his own body. "You will not die..No .." He grabbed his neck and pulled her into a kiss on him tears. "I have a strong Alexia favore ask." She nodded "no".
He closed his eyes "drink my blood." Alexia was surprised by the request "Alister but" Alister smiled
"Alexia favor for me, even if that means it is for me to change what I want to try it Uto."
Alexia forsed a smile: "Well, dear, if you really want that" kissed him his last kiss
"This is going to hurt." He nodded and kept his eyes closed as she bit into her and began to empty neack
it. Continue to roll her tears on him, he began to leave the cold and saw his fangs
moshonless in your body "I couldent reamber him, but why?" Then I had a flashback of what happened to her mother kills her children while playing as a reminder of a great son of fire brakeing crying as parents and himself. Then coalescence and then made him leaveing ​​I'm four years, then he returned. "What have I done ... Be Idiot, how do you want that to happen." Then he noticed something in his pocket, he read a letter. "Dear Alexia apologize for the long wait for my back What I do not Plesent I was a murderer demon, and I think that murder is going crazy, and I began innocently slautering people.Alexia when I see probolly latter. You
and all identification forget me, despite my feelings for you are strong
and I am deeply in love with you. But torcher came to see you in the end, it was worth it. I asked you to clean my blood, so I will not return as a demon. Sorry, but Alexia I had to say goodbye forever to arrive, dear. ~ Sinserly Alister. Alexia waped tears from his eyes and saw his body again. "Goodbye Alister."
Back to top Go down

Pretty much a babel'd fishfic
Page 1 of 1